Here to you the simplest way to fry a shish kebab with the Georgian spirit from the chef Edisheri Hevsuriani. For tasty meat the young ram, and here is responsible for the Georgian spirit — tomato sauce.
Shish kebab, What is necessary:
- 2 kg of mutton (choose a fresh loin of a back of a young lamb)
- ½ kg of onions
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons of grape vinegar
- Salt to taste
What to do:
Nothing has to kill taste of good meat therefore marinade you will make very quiet.
- Cut mutton identical pieces on 50–70 g everyone (the ideal size for frying on skewers), put in a pan.
- Cut onions half rings, add to meat. There squeeze out lemon juice, add grape vinegar (if is not present grape, then in general do without vinegar).
- Salt, well mix, cover a pan and put in the refrigerator.
- It is necessary to pickle meat at least 2-3 hours, and it is better so: pickled in the morning — fried in the evening, pickled in the evening — for lunch of the next day fried. A lavash — ornament is not plain. It absorbs juice of meat and becomes divine.
The most tasty sauce will turn just fried meat into wonderful fried meat. It is possible to prepare it in some five minutes — be not too lazy.
Satsebeli What is necessary
- 100 g of dense tomato paste
- 300 ml of cold boiled water
- Half of a small bulb
- 3–4 garlic gloves
- 2–3 branches of cilantro
- 1 tsps of a ground coriander
- Salt to taste
What to do
- You take tomato paste for speed and convenience not to potter with tomatoes. In suitable capacity part it with water to consistence ideal, according to you, sauce.
- One more option — the tinned wiped tomatoes, with them waters is required less.
- Add small cut onions grated (or crushed by a press) garlic, small chopped cilantro, a coriander, salt. Qualitatively mix everything.
If you consider that it turned out too densely, add still water, mix. Sauce is ready!